Date: Wednesday, June 20
Time: 1:00 PM Central
In April, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) officially added non-skilled in-home care as a Medicare Advantage benefit. This decision marks the first time CMS has allowed supplemental benefits that incorporate daily maintenance in Medicare Advantage.
Home care providers have welcomed the move and are ready to seize this new opportunity, but will need to carefully navigate this drastic change.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What are the recent changes in the approved services for Medicare Advantage
- The reasoning on making these rule changes
- How it affects your home care agency
- How to develop a plan to engage your nonskilled business with Medicare Advantage
- What you should be ready for next
- Mark Heaney – Principal, DTRT Health Advisors
- Mary Hsieh – Managing Principal, Health Management Associates
This webinar is sponsored by