Network with industry leaders and Washington insiders near Capitol Hill
HHCN’s Capital + Strategy event welcomes industry executives to a unique setting overlooking Capitol Hill for a full day of innovative insights and networking opportunities with leaders in the home health, home care and hospice sectors.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Nita Sommers — President, Honor
- Scott Powers — CEO, Elara Caring
- Joanne Cunningham — Executive Director, Partnership for Quality Home Healthcare
- Andrew Parker — Founder & CEO, Papa
- Bob Kramer — Founder, NIC
- Jean Moody-Williams — Deputy Director, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- And more …
Purchase your early-bird ticket before Nov. 30.
Interested in sponsoring Capital + Strategy? Email email@example.com